Gorbacheva Alla Vladimirovna, Postgraduate student, Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education unions «Academy of Labor and Social Relations» (90 Lobachevskogo street, Moscow, Russia), email@example.com
Background. Relevance of the topic can be explained by the fact that in the legal literature on labor law there are no works devoted to the peculiarities of legal regulation of labor protection of road infrastructure workers.
Materials and methods. Implementation of the research tasks was achieved on the basis of the analysis of individual labor standards established by the Labour Code, other laws and regulations, governing labor protection. The methodological potential included the comparative legal analysis that allowed to compare the content and significance of development of the theory and practice of legal regulation of the fundamental provisions of the Labour Code and other regulations on safety.
Results. The author investigated the underlying normative legal acts regulating labor protection concerning, in particular, labor protection training of workers, conducting periodic and (or) preliminary medical examinations, etc.
Conclusions. The study of the selected issues of the current legal framework of labor protection leads to the conclusion that the legal and regulatory framework for occupational safety and health is far from perfect and certain rules, governing occupational safety, need to be revised.
1. Bezopasnyy trud – pravo kazhdogo cheloveka: doklad MOT k Vsemirnomu dnyu okhrany truda [Safe labor – right of every person: report of the Ministry of labor protection devoted to the International labor day]. MOT. Available at: http:// www.ilo.org.
2. Sbornik deystvuyushchikh dogovorov, soglasheniy i konventsiy, zaklyuchennykh SSSR s inostrannymi gosudarstvami [Collection of active agreements, contracts and treaties between USSR and foreign countries]. Moscow, 1960, iss. XIX, pp. 257–264.
3. Sbornik Mezhdunarodnykh dogovorov SSSR [Collection of international agreements of USSR]. Moscow, 1991, iss. XLV, pp. 222–227.
4. Sobranie zakonodatel'stva RF [Collection of the Russian Federation’s legislation]. 2012, 22 October, no. 43, art. 5792.
5. Sobranie zakonodatel'stva RF [Collection of the Russian Federation’s legislation]. 2012, no. 43 (22 October), art. 5792.
6. GOST 12.0.007–2009 «Sistema standartov bezopasnosti truda. Sistema upravleniya okhranoy truda v organizatsii. Obshchie trebovaniya po razrabotke, primeneniyu, otsenke i sovershenstvovaniyu»: [utv. Prikazom Rostekhregulirovaniya ot 21.04.2009 № 138-st.] [Standard GOST 12.0.007–2009 “System of labor protection standards. Labor protection management system in an organization. General requirements on development, application, estimation and improvement”: approved by the decree of the Russian technical regulation agency from 21.04.2009 № 138-st]. Moscow: Standartinform, 2009.
7. GOST 12.0.004–90 «Mezhgosudarstvennyy standart. Sistema standartov bezopasnosti truda. Organizatsiya obucheniya bezopasnosti truda. Obshchie polozheniya»: [utv. Postanovleniem Gosstandarta SSSR ot 05.11.1990 № 2797] [Standard GOST 12.0.004–90 “Intergovernmental standard. System of labor protection standards. Labor protection training organization. General provisions”: approved by the decree of the USSR state standard agency from 05.11.1990 № 2797]. Moscow: Izd-vo standartov, 2001.
8. Rossiyskaya gazeta [Russian newspaper]. 2003, no. 35 (22 Febr.).
9. Ofitsial'nyy sayt Ministerstva truda i sotsial'nogo razvitiya RF [Official web page of the Ministry of labor and social development of the Russian Federation]. Available at: http://www.rosmintrud.ru/labour/safety/127.
10. Doklad Gosudarstvennoy inspektsii truda v Penzenskoy oblasti ob osushchestvlenii i effektivnosti federal'nogo gosudarstvennogo nadzora za soblyudeniem trudovogo zakonodatel'stva i inykh normativnykh pravovykh aktov, soderzhashchikh normy trudovogo prava [Report of the State labor commission in Penza region on implementation and efficiency of the federal state inspection of adherence to labor legislation and other normative legal acts, containing the standards of the labor law]. Available at: http://git58.rostrud.ru/results.
11. GOST 12.0.003–74 «Sistema standartov bezopasnosti truda. Opasnye i vrednye proizvodstvennye faktory. Klassifikatsiya» (vveden Postanovleniem Gosstandarta SSSR ot 18.11.1974 № 2551) (red. ot 01.10.1978) [Standard GOST 12.0.003–74 “System of labor protection standards. Dangerous and hazardous productional factors. Classification” (introduced by the decree of the USSR state standard agency from 18.11.1974 № 2551) (edition of 01.10.1978)]. Moscow: Izd-vo standartov, 2002.
12. Sobranie zakonodatel'stva RF [Collection of the Russian Federation’s legislation]. 2000, no. 10 (6 March), art. 1131.
13. Sobranie zakonodatel'stva RF [Collection of the Russian Federation’s legislation]. 2000, no. 10 (6 March), art. 1130.
14. Rossiyskaya gazeta [Russian newspaper]. 2012, no. 73 (4 Apr.).